Lectures, lectures and interviews from April to June
The following is an excerpt of lectures, lectures, and interviews given by Kohei Onozaki from April to June (in no particular order)
- Keio School of Public Health, Case Study on leadership: Guest Speaker
- What should we do now as an emergency measure to "protect our employees under Covid-19"? Sponsored by EY Advisory and Consulting Co.
- Lecture on "Recent Trends in Healthcare" at a study group of corporate human resource managers
- Online lecture for all employees of pharmaceutical manufacturer: "Future of Healthcare and Society and implications to Pharma business in Japan"
- Online lecture "Trends in Health Care Policy and its implications to Medtech industry" for executives and employees of medical device manufacturer
- Online lecture at the university student/medical student group "Fun Tree".
- Video: "How to create a sustainable lifestyle" on Wakuwaku MORNING
- Appeared on Hutto FM in Tome City, Miyagi Prefecture
For more information, please click here.