Handling of personal information
As described in the following guidelines, the General Incorporated Association, SustainaHealth, will at all times comply with the relevant laws and regulations, including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, with regard to the safety, appropriate use, storage, and processing of personal information.
- The purpose of use of personal information will be specified as fully and clearly as possible, and only that information necessary to accomplish the specified purpose will be acquired.
- Personal information will be obtained through fair and proper methods, and in all cases except those otherwise allowed by law, the purpose of use will be announced in advance, or an announcement will be made or notice given to the individual concerned promptly after the information has been obtained.
- In general, the purpose of use of personal information will be limited in scope to the following activities: the distribution and delivery of newsletters, e-mail magazines, and other publications by SustainaHealth, correspondence and communication between offices, provision of information such as business content, meetings, services, etc., and in relation to the undertaking of social courtesies such as the offering of seasonal greetings, and except when requested on legal grounds as set forth below, SustainaHealth shall not provide personal data to any third party without the prior consent of the individual concerned. (*If requested on legal grounds: For services etc. provided by SustainaHealth, such information shall be provided to the person or persons directly responsible for delivering the service to the recipient of the service only to the extent necessary for the delivery of said service, and SustainaHealth shall make every effort to ensure that all personal data retained remains accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to attain the purpose of use.)
- All reasonable measures and precautions will be taken to prevent and to rectify risks related to personal information, including unauthorized access to personal information, as well as the loss, damage, falsification, and unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
- While SustainaHealth endeavors to ensure that the information provided on this site is the most accurate and up-to-date available, no guarantee is given that this is necessarily the case.
- SustainaHealth shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the user through the use of this site, and is under no obligation to compensate any such loss or damage. Moreover, SustainaHealth shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage inflicted upon a third party by the user through the use of this site.
- Bylined articles published on this site represent the personal views and opinions of the individual author and their publication is the sole responsibility of said author. The views presented in bylined articles do not indicate those of SustainaHealth as an organization.
- With regard to the reprinting or reproduction of any content from this site, please contact SustainaHealth in advance.